Headlines News :
Home » » Sea lion could not resist the Shakira !

Sea lion could not resist the Shakira !

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 1:31 PM

Was the famous Colombian star Shakira to attack from an animal during the sea lion captured him. The newspaper 'The Sun' in the British edition of today that Shakira 35 years. Was trying to take a picture of this huge animal when he jumped from the water and tried to bite.


Her brother was able to bravely away from the sea lion, which led to minor injuries scratches.
Shakira and put pictures of the sea lion Alymdontha as I wrote what happened during the recess in Cape Town, South Africa.

 
http://petethomas.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a77b966b970b0168e759b344970c-400wi

She said 'after mid-day I saw many animals, sea lion and I thought that animal cute so I decided to approach him more than other tourists.'
The 'animals suddenly jumped a sea lion from the water so quickly to become a foot from me and looked at me.'


She said 'Everyone cried and I, too, but I stood without movement of fear and I could not move and has continued to be seen and in that time my brother Tony jumped and kept me on the sea lion. Has already saved my life'.


She noted that she and her brother were wounded in the hands and scratched legs while trying to protect themselves.
Shakira said 'I think the sea lion I think my Blackberry that I picked up by the image of the fish species'.
Shakira has been developed after pictures of her with the penguins.
Wrote, 'with the Penguins today .. of course more friendly'.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger