Headlines News :
Home » » Shakira blames sea bobcat advance on phone

Shakira blames sea bobcat advance on phone

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 1:49 PM

Colombian pop brilliant Shakira has taken to Facebook to acquaint her accompany and admirers how a sea bobcat attacked her because it anticipation her Blackberry was a allotment of fish.

http://www.gmrup.com/d3/up13293425361.jpg

Shakira, 35, was on an chance bout in Cape Town, South Africa, aftermost weekend back she got abutting to some seals and sea lions abreast the bank to photograph them.

"Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the baptize so fast and angrily that it got about one bottom abroad from me, looked me in the eye, roared in acerbity and approved to chaw me, " Shakira wrote on Facebook.

"Everyone there screamed, including me. I was paralysed by abhorrence and couldn't move, I aloof kept eye acquaintance with it while my brother 'Super Tony' jumped over me and actually adored my life, demography me abroad from the beast."

The accompanist said she and her brother cut their easily and legs as they badly climbed over broken rocks to get abroad from the animals.

Shakira wrote on Facebook that the sea bobcat could accept attacked her because it was abashed by the blaze absorption off the awning of her phone.

"I accept it abashed the absorption of the BlackBerry buzz I was demography pics with, with some array of fish, " she posted.

"It anticipation I was affliction it with food. "

The brilliant connected the bout admitting her injuries, announcement on Twitter on Sunday that he she had apparent some penguins.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger