Headlines News :
Home » » Sea lion attacking Shakira and bite .. Save her and her brother and become slightly scratched

Sea lion attacking Shakira and bite .. Save her and her brother and become slightly scratched

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 1:42 PM

Was the star of Colombia's famous Shakira attack from animal sea lion during photographed him, and said the newspaper "The Sun" British newspaper on Tuesday that Shakira "35 years" was trying to take a picture of him when he jumped out of the water and tried to bite, has been able to her brother bravely away for sea lion, which led to minor injuries scratches.
 
http://www.gmrup.com/d3/up13293421451.jpg

Shakira and put pictures of the sea lion on her blog as I wrote what happened during the recess in Cape Town, South Africa, said "After the middle of the day I saw many animals, sea lion and the animal I thought it nice so I decided to approach him more than other tourists."
She added, "suddenly jumped one animal sea lion from the water so quickly became a foot from me and looked at me, and everyone cried and I, too, but I stood without movement of fear and I could not move it continued to consider it and in that time jumped my brother Tony and kept me on the sea lion, he has saved my life already. "
She noted that she and her brother were wounded in the scratched hands and legs while trying to protect themselves.
Shakira said "I think the sea lion I think my Blackberry that I picked up somewhat by the images of fish," has been developed after that Shakira pictures of her with the Penguins, and wrote "Today, with the penguins .. of course more friendly."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger