Headlines News :
Home » » Sea lion attacking Shakira during her holiday in South Africa

Sea lion attacking Shakira during her holiday in South Africa

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 1:40 PM

Came under international star Shakira to attack by sea lion when I think that her mobile phone a fish, star (35 years) was trying to take a picture of the gigantic animal when he jumped from the water and tried to bite so he her brother on the wheel by dragging them away, but was able sea lion of the cause of Shakira a simple scratch.

http://www.gmrup.com/d3/up13293419801.jpg

Shakira posted a picture of the accident, which occurred at the end of last week during her holiday in Cape Town, South Africa.

And commented on the photo yesterday afternoon, saying: I saw some sea lions and seals so I decided to approach them more than other tourists and I went down to the rock, suddenly jumped one of them from the water quickly and approached a lot of me, and looked into my eyes, and was a strong voice and violent and tried to bite my hand ».
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger