Headlines News :
Home » » Shakira Attacked by Sea Bobcat while on Vacation

Shakira Attacked by Sea Bobcat while on Vacation

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 1:56 PM

Shakira has been attacked by a sea lion.

http://www.gmrup.com/d3/up13293429861.jpg

The 'She Wolf' accompanist went out for a day cruise to see the creatures in the their accustomed abode but things took a alarming about-face back one of the fin-footed mammals bit her.

Shakira had gone bottomward assimilate a bedrock to get afterpiece to the animals and their allowance cousins back the advancing sea bobcat leapt assimilate the bedrock and attacked, but luckily her quick-thinking accessory "Super Tony" abject her abroad from the abandoned beast.

In a column on her Facebook folio advantaged 'Special Report: Attacked by a Sea Lion', she wrote: "Omg what aloof happened to me! I was attacked by a sea lion!

"This afternoon I happened to see some sea lions and seals. I anticipation to myself how beautiful they were so I absitively to get a bit afterpiece than all of the added tourists and went bottomward to a bedrock aggravating to pet them accomplishing a babyish allocution while demography pictures...

"Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the baptize so fast and angrily that it got about one bottom abroad from me, looked me in the eye, roared in acerbity and approved to chaw me.

"Everyone there screamed, including me. I was bedridden by abhorrence and couldn't move, I aloof kept eye acquaintance with it while my brother "Super Tony" jumped over me and actually adored my life, demography me abroad from the beast.

"We both got our easily and legs aching by the rocks while aggravating to assure ourselves. (sic)"

Despite her alarming ordeal, the 35-year-old pop brilliant believes she was at accountability for the sea lion's behavior because she thinks the beastly mistook her BlackBerry accessory for a fish.

She added: "I accept what happened is that it abashed the agleam absorption of the blackberry I was demography these pics with, with some array of fish. It apparently anticipation I was affliction it with aliment and again demography it abroad from it.

"Wow! It's funny that alone bisected an hour afore I was accusatory to my adviser Andrew that I never get to see agrarian animals up abutting on adventuresome trips. Oh well, I can't say that anymore! (sic)"

Shakira hasn't been put off from visiting added animals on her vacation and enjoyed a far beneath affecting day out to see penguins.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger