Headlines News :
Home » » Shakira attacked by sea lion

Shakira attacked by sea lion

Written By A__M__S on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 2:00 PM

Shakira has thanked her brother for extenuative her activity on Sunday afterwards she was attacked by a sea lion.
http://www.gmrup.com/d3/up13293432051.jpg

The accompanist was demography a photo of the animal with her corpuscle buzz back it leaped out of the baptize to chaw her.

Shakira admits the abutting alarm would accept broke her vacation in South Africa if her brother Tony hadn’t been there to accomplishment her.

In a column on her blog, she writes, “I was attacked by a sea lion! This afternoon I happened to see some sea lions and seals. I anticipation to myself how beautiful they were so I absitively to get a bit afterpiece than all of the added tourists and went bottomward to a bedrock aggravating to pet them accomplishing a babyish allocution while demography pictures. …

“Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the baptize so fast and angrily that it got about one bottom abroad from me, looked me in the eye, roared in acerbity and approved to chaw me.

“Everyone there screamed, including me. I was bedridden by abhorrence and couldn’t move, I aloof kept eye acquaintance with it while my brother “Super Tony” jumped over me and actually adored my life, demography me abroad from the beast.”

Shakira able austere abrasion and absolved abroad with accessory scratches on her easily and legs acknowledgment to her brother’s ballsy actions.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. HollyWood 4 Stars - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger